martes, 29 de octubre de 2019

Language challenge with the french students

This week, my Audio Visual Culture class has done some activities with the French class, unfortunately I wasnt able to be there, but they told me that it was pretty fun and interesting.

They did two kahoots with them, one in French and another one in English. I think that it was a little unfair for my class, because all the French students are teached English in the school, but not all of us have studied French, so they understood the questions in English, but all the students of the AVC class didnt understand the questions in French.

But in the end, they had a great time and learned new things about European languages, so thats what matters!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Movie analysis

My analysis