lunes, 21 de octubre de 2019

Exchange

This year, Bach 2 students made an exchange with a school in Germany, and this September, exactly from 12 to 21, the Germans came to Donostia to visit us. If we are lucky, this year we will also participate in an exchange, and I would love that.

I think that going in an exchange would bring us so many positive things, like, for example, we would learn more casual English and how the native people really talks in English, or how we can move through an unknown city using a language that we are not fully fluent in.

Personally, I would love going to Ireland, I think that is a really beautiful country with so much things to see and learn from, but I dont really mind where we go, I think that the most important thing is to have a good time and learn from other people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Movie analysis

My analysis