miércoles, 29 de enero de 2020

Photo tips



This is a photo that I took in summer, we went to Ulia to see the sunrise and I catched this moment when my friend was doing a bubble-gum balloon- I think that the contrast and the moment are very special!



This one is a photo I took on a concert two months ago. I think that is pretty good because of the lights and the symmetry of the two singers.



This photo was took in tabakalera during the sunset. I think it's a very beautiful photo because of the colors and the lines.



This is a cute goat from a farm. It has the tips of framing and lines.



This is a photo I took to a friend without him noticing. I think that is a funny photo and the lines and light make it better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Movie analysis

My analysis